Park Woods Shoghi nature resort (near Shimla in Himachal Pradesh) is open now.
The Himachal Government has announced that now E-Registration and Covid Negative Certificate is not required for interstate travel to Himachal Pradesh.
Each accommodation unit (cottage, tent) is separated from each other and spread across the property. The resort has ample open spaces and is ideal for vacations, staycations, workations with comfortable social distancing.
Park Woods Resort is a safe hotel in Shoghi. It adheres to Covid Safety Norms following appropriate practices and maintains a clean, hygienic and sanitized environment in the precincts of the hotel.
Rooms and washrooms are disinfected and sanitized.
Room fogging is done using a machine after a guest checks out.
Masks and gloves are worn by housekeeping staff.
Spray disinfection is carried out at entrances and in public areas.
The dining tables and chairs in the restaurant have been spaced out to maintain social distancing.
Sanitiser dispenser (foot-opearted) is installed in the dining room.
Dining Room and Kitchen is disinfected and sanitized daily.
Waiters while serving the guests wear face mask and hand gloves.
- Oximeter and Thermal Scanner are available at the Resort.
- Temperature and Oximeter readings for staff are taken daily.
- Check In is contactless and directly into designated cottage / tent.
- Masks and disposable gloves are worn by staff and they use hand sanitizer and hand washing with soap periodically.
- If anyone is detected with covid symptoms, government directives will be followed for testing, isolation, quarantine and treatment.